- Heel-Lifted Sumo Squat
Stand with your feet approximately 24 to 36 inches apart. Position your feet wider than your hips with your toes and knees facing forward.
Keep your head up and your spine lengthened so there is no curve in your back. Place your arms at your sides or bring your hands in front of your chest to assist with balance. Inhale, bend your knees and lower your hips behind you to a comfortable depth or until your thighs are parallel with the floor. Prevent your knees from moving forward beyond your toes.
6. Bear Plank Leg Lifts
You might also like
For women, thighs are the first place where fat build up shows up. That’s the reason overweight women are especially unhappy with the appearance of their thighs. In order to
- Drink This At 8 PM and It Will Eliminate All The Fat Around Your Stomach Very Effectively
- 13-Day Diet That Helps You Lose Up To 40 Pounds
- How to Lower Cortisol Levels and Lose Weight
- After You See, What Happens, You will Freeze Lemons For the Rest of Your Life, Its Interesting
- At night my waist was 36 inches, but in the Morning it was 32 !! This drink removed bloating in just one night