AFTER YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS , YOU’LL FREEZE LEMONS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!
Some Positive Benefits of lemon
The Alkalizing Powerfood
Lemons are acidic to the taste, but are alkaline-forming in the body. In fact they are one of the most alkaline-forming foods; this makes them great for balancing a highly acidic condition in the body.
Lemons are a favorite all over the world and an essential food in kitchens everywhere.
“We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons.” –Alfred E. Newman
16 Health Benefits of Lemons:
1. Lemons are alkalizing for the body: Lemons are acidic to begin with but they are alkaline-forming on body fluids helping to restore balance to the body’s pH.
2. Lemons are rich in vitamin C and flavonoids that work against infections like the flu and colds.
3. Your liver loves lemons: “The lemon is a wonderful stimulant to the liver and is a dissolvent of uric acid and other poisons, liquefies the bile,” says Jethro Kloss in his book Back to Eden. Fresh lemon juice added to a large glass of water in the morning is a great liver detoxifier.
4. Cleans your bowels: Lemons increase peristalsis in the bowels, helping to create a bowel movement thus eliminating waste and helping with regularity. Add the juice of one lemon to warm water and drink first thing in the morning.
5. Scurvy is treated by giving one to two ounces of lemon juice diluted with water every two to four hours. In 1747, a naval surgeon named James Lind cured scurvy with fresh lemons. To this day, the British Navy requires ships to carry enough lemons so that every sailor could have one ounce of juice a day. In the past, lemons were replaced with limes; this is where the English got their nickname “limeys.” Watch this video: “Scurvy Pirates and the Lemon of Love”
6. The citric acid in lemon juice helps to dissolve gallstones, calcium deposits, and kidney stones.
You might also like
Our butt is the one part of the body we can’t see very often, at least not without some effort. Yet, it’s often the one part of the body we’re
Losing excess abdominal fat is one of the most troublesome things to do. This Super Fast Diet gained its popularity because of the fast results it provides. If you are
You know what cellulite looks like—cottage cheese, anyone?—but you may not know what it is exactly. As fat cells accumulate and expand beneath skin, they push against tissue, causing an
© 2016 Copyright TrendyBlog theme. All Rights reserved. Different Themes