Amazing Exercises to Reduce Side Fat You Won’t Miss
4. Piked Elbow Twists:
How To Do:
- Lie down on the floor with your legs straight and arms extended.
- Now lift your straight legs and arms in a sit-up position until your torso is off the floor and you are balancing on your butt.
- If straight legs are very difficult for you, you can bend your knees until your calves are horizontal. Maintain that position.
- Now twisting your torso to your right side, bend your right arms and touch the right elbow to the floor.
- Twist to your left and touch your left elbow to the floor.
- Keep alternating and do 20 reps.
5. Triangle With Dumbbell:
Triangle pose is a great stretching exercise for your sides and hamstrings. But when you add dumbbells to the move, it becomes a very effective for toning your obliques.
How To Do:
- Stand with your feet wide apart. Point your left foot leftward and your right foot forward.
- Hold a dumbbell in your right hand. You should use your heavy weight dumbbell and straighten that arm overhead, slightly sideways.
- Now bend to your left side and try to reach the floor on the left with your left hand.
- Go as low as you can without compromising the position and with your back straight.
- Do 15 reps on each side.
You might also like
As a sports nutritionist, I consult for pro teams and privately counsel professional and competitive athletes in numerous sports, as well as fitness enthusiasts. Pros and weekend warriors definitely have
Inner thigh fat is highly unwanted by women, especially, in the summers when they want to wear shorts. Inner thigh fat is annoying, and it can only be removed by