Amazing Exercises to Reduce Side Fat You Won’t Miss
2. Side Plank Circles:
How To Do:
- Get into a side plank position and lower the knee closer to the floor. Lift your upper leg until it is horizontal and straight.
- Now start tracing big circles with that leg.
- Trace 20 circles clockwise and 20 anticlockwise and then repeat on the other side.
3. Oblique Crunch:
How To Do:
- Lie down on your back and lift your legs with bent knees until your calves become horizontal.
- Put your left hand behind your head and straighten your right arm to your side.
- Now pressing your right forearm onto the ground, lift your left side of your torso and try to touch your left elbow to your left knee.
- Turn your left knee towards your left elbow as you lift your left torso.
- Do 10 reps and repeat on the other side.
You might also like
The lower belly is one of those seriously frustrating body parts, and it’s not even an entire body part, it’s part of a body part – the lower bit of
Our butt is the one part of the body we can’t see very often, at least not without some effort. Yet, it’s often the one part of the body we’re