The 10 Best Exercises for Weight Loss
Everybody knows that the physical activities (exercises) are essential for overall health. It becomes even more important when you’re trying to lose extra weight. To be clear where to start, you need some knowledge about a specific workout and some real advice. Our recommendation is to try these 10 best exercises for weight loss that target your multiple muscles, burn down calories and boost your metabolism.
Follow the instructions and videos bellow.
Among the many variations of the lunges, the plain Jane forward lunge is still very effective for losing weight, because it works multiple muscles at once (quads, glutes and hamstrings). You can do it anywhere and without any equipment.
– Starting position – standing tall with feet hip-width apart, hands on your hips (or hold weights), and take a step forward with your right leg.
– Lowering your body until your front leg and back leg form a 90-degree angle, keep your spine tall,
– Hold this position and bring your right leg to start.
– Do the same on another side by stepping forward with your left leg.
– Repeat 10 times on each side.
You might also like
The process of losing weight on your thighs is easier than you think. Since your thigh fat is attached to the largest muscle in your body, it is easy for
Leg day is about more than squats, deadlifts, extensions, and curls. These five lesser-used leg exercises will kickstart your lower-body growth! It’s leg day. You’re tired. You’re tempted to take