3 Best Exercises for Perkier and Fuller Breasts
One of your most noticeable and unique features, your breasts are often overlooked when it comes to natural enhancement. Sure, plenty of women learn tricks like choosing the perfect bra or complimentary clothing styles to make their breasts look better. Few women, however, actually know that you can lift your boobs with a simple chest workout.That’s right, there are breast firming exercises that tone, shape, and lift them for an enhanced appearance and general strengthening.
These exercises will help your posture as well, improving your overall appearances. You can combine these breasts firming exercises with back exercises to help reduce the pains associated with breasts, too.
1. Chest Squeeze with a Medicine Ball
The chest squeeze is a great way to warm up the chest before other exercises, or you can do it at the end of your chest work when your muscles are tired. This exercise works the chest and shoulder muscles.
- Sit up straight on a chair and make sure that your back is straight and your stomach is tensed.
- Hold a medicine ball at chest level and squeeze the ball to contract the chest.
- While squeezing the ball, slowly straighten the arms, taking the ball straight out in front of you until the arms are straight.
- Keep a steady pressure on the ball throughout the movement.
- Bring the ball back towards the chest and repeat for 1-3 sets of 10 reps.
Pages: 1 2
You might also like
Inner thigh fat is highly unwanted by women, especially, in the summers when they want to wear shorts. Inner thigh fat is annoying, and it can only be removed by
This 13-day diet is hard, but effective, to burn off fat. After 13 days you can eat normally without putting on weight for 2 years. It is also known as The
The lower belly is one of those seriously frustrating body parts, and it’s not even an entire body part, it’s part of a body part – the lower bit of