9 Simple Exercises to Reduce Thigh Fat
The process of losing weight on your thighs is easier than you think. Since your thigh fat is attached to the largest muscle in your body, it is easy for you to lose unwanted fat from this specific area.
Hips and thighs are where most of the unnecessary fat comes home to rest to make your figure unattractive. Hormones, genetics and an unhealthy lifestyle are the top causes of fat accumulated in these areas.
This is a very effective exercise to get your thighs into great shape. Push into your heel and return to your starting position. This exercise is very effective for the thigh muscles. It elevates the heart rate and help to burn fat faster.
How to do:
- Stand with your feet slightly apart and flex your abdominal muscles.
- Step forward with your left leg, while your torso stays straight.
- Bend your knee until it forms a 90-degree angle.
Lunges are a great thigh exercise, but the side lunge adds a little extra fuel to really target your inner thigh muscles.
How to do :
- Stand with your feet about shoulder width apart.
- Lower yourself as if you are going to sit down on a chair, until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Return to the standing position. Repeat twice, 15 to 20 times.
You might also like
You are sexy and beautiful no matter how you deal with your body hair. This is a guide for people who want to shave some or all of their pubic
If your goal is to tone your legs and tush but going to the gym just isn’t convenient for you, don’t worry! Here are the 5 best exercises to shape
I’ve written quite a few posts in response to reader questions and emails. Among my favorite are asking for specific workouts to train specific areas. Most of the time I’m