4 Ways To Grow Your Hair Out Super Long & Super Fast
Do you want long, gorgeous hair that people stop and admire? Many people dream of having long swishy hair, but don’t know how to get it. Most of us don’t realize that what we put in our bodies can affect what happens to our hair. Using a good hair care routine can also help to prevent your hair from breaking off before it gets long. Read on to learn how to get longer hair as fast as you can. These methods will also make it healthier and thicker.1) Change the way you wash your hair. Factors like how often you wash your hair and what water temperature you use can affect the length of your hair. That’s because washing your hair too often (think every day) and using super hot water will cause it to dry out and become brittle. That leads to hair breakage, preventing your hair from growing long and thick. The solution? Wash your hair no more than 3 times a week, and use the coldest water you can handle.
- At first, washing your hair less often might make it look a little greasy. Wear a hat for a few days until your scalp gets used to producing less oil and things balance out. It shouldn’t take long!
- If you hate showering in cold water, try washing your hair in the sink with cold water separately from your regular showers. When you shower, keep your hair wrapped up in a shower cap.
2) Dry your hair gently. Do you towel dry your hair roughly, brush it out, and blow it dry? You’re breaking your hair! It won’t get the chance to grow long and strong, because you’re handling it too roughly while it’s wet. Think of your hair like a garment made of good fabric; you wouldn’t just throw it in the dryer, you’d carefully lay it out to gently air dry. Treat your hair with the same gentle care. After washing, gently pat it dry with a towel and let it finish air drying.
- Don’t brush your hair while it’s wet. Wet hair tends to stretch and break more easily than dry hair. If you need to detangle it, use your fingers and a wide-toothed comb to gently work through the tangles.
3) Don’t use harsh chemicals on your hair. The shampoo and conditioner you use may be contributing to poor hair growth. Most commercial shampoos contain sulfates, which strip your hair of its natural oils and leave it susceptible to damage.
Pages: 1 2
You might also like
Having extra weight is a problem which many of us are facing and try to find a solution for it without much success. While searching for options and possible solution
Weight loss is a process that can last for a long period. It takes determination and strength to take the first step toward changing your lifestyle and having a healthier
If you suffer from excess fat in your inner thighs, don’t despair. You can tone your inner thighs with specific exercises and dietary changes that will target full body weight
© 2016 Copyright TrendyBlog theme. All Rights reserved. Different Themes