Firm & Lift Your Breasts With These Four Best Chest Exercises
One of your most noticeable and unique features, your breasts are often overlooked when it comes to natural enhancement. Sure, plenty of women learn tricks like choosing the perfect braor complimentary clothing styles to make their breasts look better. Few women, however, actually know that you can lift your boobs with a simple chest workout.
That’s right, there are breast firming exercises that tone, shape, and lift them for an enhanced appearance and general strengthening. These exercises will help your posture as well, improving your overall appearances. You can combine these breasts firming exercises with back exercises to help reduce the pains associated with breasts, too.
Knowing all of these benefits, get started on your chest workout:
1. Decline Bench Press
Often an overlooked piece of equipment at the gym, the decline bench is specifically designed to enhance and tone lower chest muscles.
Boosting these muscles builds and strengthens the tissue under your breasts, lifting while firming them. To do this exercise:
- Secure your legs and slowly lie back on the decline press.
- Ask your spotter to hand a barbell or dumbbells.
- Perform 10 presses at a time, three sets in total.
- Be sure that as you raise and lower the weights they are aligned with your lower chest.
2. Incline Weighted Flys
Combining the benefits of bench pressing and dumbbell flys, this exercise is easy to learn but super effective. The exercise targets upper chest muscles, enhancing the appearance of, and toning the tops and sides of, your breasts.
- Lay face up on an incline bench with your body secured.
- Take a dumbbell in each hand.
- Hold the dumbbells over your chest with your elbows out.
- Keeping your elbows in place, extend both your hands and the dumbbells out to each side.
- Slowly return the dumbbells to their place over your breasts.
Raise the dumbbells over your chest, performing a free press.
Pages: 1 2
You might also like
Nobody loves those hideous appearances of cellulite all over the body. Cellulite is also one of the most discussed health topics among women these days. The cottage cheese appearance of
Our butt is the one part of the body we can’t see very often, at least not without some effort. Yet, it’s often the one part of the body we’re
If you suffer from excess fat in your inner thighs, don’t despair. You can tone your inner thighs with specific exercises and dietary changes that will target full body weight