Top 10 Exercises To Build Your Butt In 3 Months
1. Hip-Lift Progression
This is an awesome way to relieve TENSION in your lower back and work your butt at the same time. (A cushy mat will keep your tailbone from crying afterward.)Do it: Lie on your back with your arms at your sides with your knees bent and your feet on the floor.
- Lift your hips toward the ceiling. Hold for 1 count, and then lower back down.
- Repeat the lifts for 60 seconds, squeezing your glutes and hamstrings at the top of the range of motion. Be careful not to overarch your spine.
- To make this exercise more difficult, extend one leg at the top of the lift. Keep your thighs parallel and hold the lifted position for about 5 seconds.
- Keeping your hips up, place your foot back on the floor and then lower your hips.
- Repeat this exercise for 30 seconds; switch sides and do the move for another 30 seconds on the other leg.
2. Toe Taps
The, um, lower, looser part of my butt takes a beating from this move. Thankfully.
- Lie on the floor with your arms on your sides.
- Lift your feet, bending both knees to 90 degrees so your thighs are perpendicular to the floor.
- Now slowly and quietly tap your left toes to the floor, then your right.
- Alternate tapping feet for one minute.
- If you feel any lower back pain, don’t bring your toes all the way down.
3. Single-Leg Front Raises
Balance! A solid thigh stretch! Glute tightening! This is a multi-reward move that requires less coordination than you might think.
You might also like
Overweight does not necessarily equal unhealthy. There are actually plenty of overweight people who are in excellent health.Conversely, many normal weight people have the metabolic problems associated with obesity.That’s because
Whether it’s a big event, a vacation that involves bikinis, or something else entirely, women often want to lose 10 pounds—and do so fast. Good news: The secret to quick
If you need to lose the additional pounds in no time, this 14-days diet plan is perfect for you. This specific diet primarily includes cucumber, which is efficient in making